Sunday, June 15

I'm Back!



Long time, no post!

I want to be so good about blogging and I get excited every time I think about it, but finding the TIME to do it every week was hard. The first half of this year has been a whirlwind, with my husband graduating from seminary, getting a job full time (working with me!), and moving to a different part of Texas...amongst graduations, Bible studies, road trips, training new employees–life can be exhausting! Whew!

Thankfully, though, it has slowed down a little, and I'll be able to write and design some more in my free time this summer. :)

Over these past few months, I have been inspired by many things around me, and can't wait to channel that inspiration into some of my Etsy designs and posts.

Lately, I've been looking for art that will spice up our new apartment. I want to put up nicely designed Scripture art, but everything that seems to be available in that category is either (in my opinion ;D) antiquated color palettes and fonts, too busy or not the size canvas I want.

Then the obvious occurred to me: I'm a designer – I can make my own!

So I did a few pieces and thought I would offer them to you in case you were running into the same problems I was. :)

Above are the two canvas art pieces that I have available in three different sizes and six different colors. I wrote the words by hand so they're completely unique from anything you'd find out there on the internet or in stores. If you have some good verses you want to see on canvas, leave me a comment!

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment